Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Break In The Action!

Okay, fine readers, I'm finally NOT blogging about the World Cup.  It's not by choice....but because there are no games until Friday.  So until then, I will blog about my own little family!  Here's what we've been doing for the last couple weeks (BESIDES watching soccer)!!!   Well, I should say besides watching professional soccer.  Because as you can see, we've still been involved in A LOT of footie! :)

*Blake had his last rec soccer game.  His team came in 2nd in the tournament.  He will be moving on to travel soccer next year, as it is the next step in becoming a pro (and supporting his dear ol' mama)!  :)


*Lola kept herself entertained in her "club house."  Her "club house" is really just a chair turned upside down.  She likes it.  A lot.  She is also anxiously waiting for U of L football and basketball to start (as you can see by her outfit). 









*Blake went to kickball camp.  Yeah, that's right....kickball camp.  He LOVED it!  I don't have any photos to prove it so you'll just have to take my word on it! ;)
*Blake played in his first 3v3 soccer tournament of this year.  I also have no photos to prove that but it was hot and it lasted all day....and I was busy taking care of Lola while Billy coached the team!
*Blake went to British soccer camp.  He loved it last year (he even went to two last summer) so we decided to do it again!







So as you can see, we have been very busy!  I think I've also become British.  I've been listening to all the announcers during the World Cup.  I listened to Coach Chris at Blake's British soccer camp.  AND our GPS lady (who I have named Elizabeth) has an English accent.  So if I talk funny....it's not my fault.  I'm turning into Madonna and adopting a fake English accent!  Lovely.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I LOVE that you named your GPS lady. That is awesome.