Things to note:
1. All the goals were scored on our end of the field. WORD!
2. Saturday night after a major soccer game is NOT the time to try to go to downtown deep dish pizza joints. We couldn't handle a three hour wait. So where did we get our pizza? In the suburbs, where we stayed. It was good but not great. :(
3. Next time I go to Chicago, I'm leaving the kids at home and you might just find me standing in a long line to try a better pizza pie! :)
4. When attending a game with over 60,000 people, get there really early (parking is a beast...an expensive beast). But not too early because you won't get any autographs! :(
5. Choose a seat that isn't facing the sun when it's approximately ONE bajillion degrees outside. It was super hot!!! But we did bring squirt bottles so Lola was able to stay cool! She looks sweaty in the picture I'm about to post but it was really water! :)
6. We wanted to go do fun stuff at Navy Pier before we came home but it rained. Typical. So we just drove around the city before we came home!
7. Billy had a great time. It was fun to see his face while he watched his favorite soccer heroes play in REAL life!
8. I thought I loved watching soccer on TV. Live? It's a whole different ball game! I LOVED it. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game! Sure, mostly because the guy next to me was totally crowding my personal space. But still......good times were had by all! :)