With all that being said, I have to point out some positives, right?!? I'm sure I can find something........
1. I'm happy that I finally beat Angry Birds. So after three weeks of including it in my top 5 happy things, I think I can finally quit talking about it! Maybe!
2. I'm happy that it's NOT storming like it was last night. I had Lola taking up half my bed (I guess it's a good thing Billy wasn't here)! And Blake camped out on my floor (next to the dog). Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight will be better!
3. I'm not watching Diego. That makes me happy! Lola is smitten with him and I'm pretty sure she's claimed him as her boyfriend. So make sure you tell all your girlies! Diego is TAKEN!!!
4. I just signed Blake up for his first summer day camp. I guess that means the weather has to warm up eventually, right? And then we'll all be complaining about how hot it is!!! :) Ahhhhh, weather....it's such a vicious cycle!
5. My glass block. Everyone knows how much I love this thing! I just plugged it in and realized that even though Lola is STILL crying (will she ever stop?!?!?!?!?), everything will be okay....eventually!!!!
|I know it's a bad picture. But this is my prized possession! I change the ribbon for every holiday! It TRULY makes me happy!|