Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All About Lola

As you all know.....Lola is quite the handful!  She has been into some serious mischief.  It's true.  But as often as I complain about her crazy antics, I should also acknowledge how sweet she is!  Because she is mostly sweet (like sugar;)!  She may be a terror but she is my little terror! And I love her face!  Here are a few photos of what Lola's been up to lately!

A few weeks ago when it snowed, Lola REALLY wanted to go outside.  As I have said before, I don't dig snow.  Period.  So Billy bundled her up and took her out to play for a brief moment.  A tantrum may or may NOT have happened.....(okay, it did happen) when she had to come back inside.  It was kinda worth it, though.  She looked so cute and she had so much fun (I think.....I wasn't out there)!




Don't ask me why she smiles like this!  Guess she takes after her father! ;)  Either way, I'm including this photo because I think she's pretty stinkin' cute!

When Billy is home, Lola forgets that I exist.  I used to enjoy the break.  But now it's just getting old.  I take care of her by myself ALL week long and then she just totally gives me the shaft when her dad comes home.  So.  Not.  Cool.

And why wouldn't she be?  Blake got this leprechaun hat at Target and Lola decided to wear it all day.  Mind you, she couldn't see anything.  But it was quite entertaining for the rest of us!

She is also obsessed with the wild wild West.  She thought it would be cool to flip the basketball goal over and turn it into her horse.  So she did it.  And we laughed.  And took photos.

So that is Lola!  She comes up with some crazy things.  And we definitely don't need a TV (except for the fact that we all LOVE TV way too much) because this gal is all the entertainment we could ask for!

Stay tuned for a post all about Blake........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola sounds like a firecracker! Who would want it any other way.

Gentry said...

Oh the cuteness :) Love her smile; it kinda looks like she is smelling something less than pleasant.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute! Can't wait to see her in March! I still think you should enjoy the break when Billy is home. It's great how much they adore each other.

The Miranda's said...

her hair is sooo long! and I really like the leprechaun hat too, along with all her other bright ideas! no need for a basket hoop, right?!?

The Clayburn Family said...

I agree . . . she is a doll!!

Arien said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!!! Time just flies by. Miss you guys!