Monday, February 7, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I almost forgot today is my happy post!  Not that I don't have 5 things that are making me happy right now.  But because my brain stopped working LONG ago!  Without further ado, here are five things making me happy at this moment!

1.  The chocolate chip cookies sweet Amanda dropped off at my house tonight!  It was just what I needed!  THANK YOU!!!!

2.  University of Louisville is ranked higher than University of Kentucky.  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

3.  Lola hasn't thrown up or gotten sick in any way in 3 days!

4.  I received the shoes for my sister, Katie's wedding today in the mail!  I love getting packages and the shoes are awesome! :)

5.  How I Met Your Mother is on my DVR and waiting for me to watch!  So I better hurry up and watch it!

Stay happy, my friends! :)

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

Yay for happy things!

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to go and write chocolate chip cookies? Now I am off to make them. Thanks a lot.