Monday, February 28, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I think I should have written this post earlier.  Things were a wee bit better before I (just) had to clean up dog poo from all over the stairs.  Which delayed putting the kids to bed.  And it was just nasty.  Now I'm sitting here listening to Lola scream her brains out (which she usually doesn't do).  I need to get away!!!!!!

With all that being said, I have to point out some positives, right?!?  I'm sure I can find something........

1.  I'm happy that I finally beat Angry Birds.  So after three weeks of including it in my top 5 happy things, I think I can finally quit talking about it!  Maybe!

2.  I'm happy that it's NOT storming like it was last night.  I had Lola taking up half my bed (I guess it's a good thing Billy wasn't here)!  And Blake camped out on my floor (next to the dog).  Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.  So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight will be better!

3.  I'm not watching Diego.  That makes me happy!  Lola is smitten with him and I'm pretty sure she's claimed him as her boyfriend.  So make sure you tell all your girlies!  Diego is TAKEN!!!

4.  I just signed Blake up for his first summer day camp.  I guess that means the weather has to warm up eventually, right?  And then we'll all be complaining about how hot it is!!! :)  Ahhhhh, weather....it's such a vicious cycle!

5.  My glass block.  Everyone knows how much I love this thing!  I just plugged it in and realized that even though Lola is STILL crying (will she ever stop?!?!?!?!?), everything will be okay....eventually!!!!

I know it's a bad picture.  But this is my prized possession!  I change the ribbon for every holiday!  It TRULY makes me happy!

I hope you all have a very blessed and hap, hap, HAPPY week! :)

4 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

I think it is great you have made a point to blog about happy things. I need to do that too. I am also hoping the weather is better tonight. Last night was ROUGH!!!

The Miranda's said...

Diego is taken....dangit! He is a catch, so Lola has great taste! I hope things are a little better today!

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you tie your bow????

Gentry said...

I think it's cute that your prized possession is a lighted cube. Forget family pics or baby memorabilia. ;-) Haha