Monday, February 21, 2011

HAPPY! :)

It's that time of week again.  Yup.  It's time for me to share all things HAPPY!  Did I mention this is getting harder and harder each week?  Okay.  Just making sure you know. :)  And on a side note, I will mention that at this moment, I'm IRRITATED!  My DVR messed up and House didn't record.  Well, I will have half of it.  But still......I'm going to take a moment until I return to happiness and I will finish this then!

Okay.  I've taken several deep breaths and I'm ready to continue (I think....)!  What makes me happy?  I'm ready to share!

1.  My house is kinda clean.  That makes me happy right now because earlier today, it looked like a tornado (aka LOLA) had been through here!

2.  I'm alive.  And believe me, that is something to be happy about!  I've been having crazy health issues lately.  To spare all details and what-not....I basically felt/feel like I've had a heart attack.  So imagine all symptoms related to that.  And I'm pretty sure it's not a panic attack again.  But who knows.  I would be even happier if I had health insurance!  As it stands, Billy is instructed to just "let me die" because it would be cheaper! ;)

3.  Ellen.  As in Ellen DeGeneres.  Because of the DVR fiasco, I decided to watch my taped episode of Ellen.  And she always makes me laugh! :)

4.  Angry Birds.  I should also mention that this game frustrates me, stresses me out, AND makes me angry.  But the thrill of it all makes me happy.  So I have to include it.  It occupies most of my time these days!

5.  My awesome neighbor (and dear friend) who is letting me use her treadmill!  I'm finally vowing to get back in shape.  Unless my heart issue keeps occurring.  Then I will need to return to laziness until something is figured out!

Remember what makes you happy and enjoy the rest of your week, my friends! :)

7 comments:

NowSoLA Vintage said...

watch house on hulu...hope that helps :-)

Gentry said...

No amount of money is worth neglecting your health. Did I just sound like your mom? I AM very motherly. Anyway, take care of yourself.

{natalie} said...

I hate when the dvr messes up.

I hope you are feeling better asap! Scary

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

What the crap is going on with your heart? Scary! I loooooooove ellen!!!

The Miranda's said...

Your blog makes me happy! And please feel better..we need you!
: )

easleyfamily said...

just discovered angry birds myself..I'm a little bit addicted and a lot angry :) having a hard time with a few levels!
and what the heck is up with your health?

The Clayburn Family said...

Oh Sarah! Hope your heart issues go AWAY fast!! I know the feeling when the DVR messes up. It ruins my LIFE!! So jealous your house is clean. Wish mine would be . . . EVER! Keep up the happy posts! Love them!