Friday, February 25, 2011

All About Blake

Blake is awesome!  That pretty much sums him up!  The older the gets, the better he behaves.  Isn't that somethin'!  Hopefully Lola will take a page out of his book!  I'm so proud of what a great kid he is!  Okay, I'll wrap up the bragging!  I didn't have as many photos of Blake because I already posted his pictures in the snow!  And he isn't around here makin' being crazy a game (like his sister).  Alas, I had enough to write this post!

I can't believe I'm putting this first photo on here.  The house was a disaster that day (as it always is on the weekends).  Blake spends most of his free time playing basketball with the small hoop over the coat closet door.  Yeah.  He is a rising star!  Actually, he is pretty good!  And he was sporting his Louisville jersey and shorts!  GO CARDS (and GO BLAKE)!  Seriously....don't judge my messy house.....


Even though it's cold outside, Blake is still playing soccer!  They practice indoor during the winter!

Blake is currently obsessed with castles.  Which I think is pretty cool.  He read a book from school with a bunch of pictures of castles.  Then....when he was supposed to be sleeping, he came down the stairs with this!  I love it!  So now it has a place on the refrigerator (even though I hate clutter on the fridge)....

He's also been spending a lot of time riding his skateboard!  It is probably the best birthday present he received (thank you, Ethan)!  And yeah, it's been pretty cold.  But he bundles up and goes outside anyway.  And don't mind all the clutter you can see on the fridge...after I just said I don't like clutter on my fridge!  Really, I don't.  I don't know how it gets like that! ;)

And on days when he doesn't have school (like today), he plays a few video games.  And wears summer clothes.  I guess if he wears shorts, he thinks summer will get here soon?!?  Who knows.  But I'm cold just looking at him!
That's my Blake!  He wins the award for best son ever!  I can say that because I'm the one who voted and it's my vote that counts! :)

4 comments:

The Miranda's said...

What a cool kid...he does everything! Thanks for sharing how awesome Blake is!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Right after you said you don't like clutter on your fridge, I checked your fridge in the next picture and wondered about the "clutter"! And I agree. Blake's a pretty cool kid. Awesome castle!

The Clayburn Family said...

I also agree that Blake is GREAT! I love the castle. That is so fabulous!!! Great pictures and post about a great lil man!! Ashton misses you Blake!!

dstrytruitt said...

Hooray for little boys!!
Should you find yourself in the eastern-Lexington area be sure to bring Blake over to skate our backyard ramp!