Thursday, July 28, 2011

Holiday World!

Blake and I had the opportunity to go to Holiday World with some very good friends of ours!  Billy took the day off and was able to look after Lola and Blake and I took off!  It was a long drive and it was VERY hot but we ended up having a great time.

Favorites:  winning a U of L ball (after spending $12 to play the stinkin' game over and over and over....), the free soft drink stations, the water slides, the yummy pretzel (after I almost passed out from extreme hunger), the wave pool, the log ride, and spending time with friends!

Not so favorites:  getting SUPER nauseous after ride number one (yes...the first roller coaster almost made me barf), going down the SUPER scary water slide in the pitch dark (and going backwards)...I really did almost barf after that, the EXTREME heat, the fact that the kiddos only wanted to ride one roller coaster instead of the three that were there.  Oh well!  We still had fun!

I didn't bring my camera in so I only have a couple photos from my phone!  You're welcome! ;)





No comments: