Friday, July 8, 2011

THE Parasailing Adventure!

Okay so I should start off by saying that I really wanted to do something "risky."  I thought I was being SO brave by going parasailing.  Well it turns out that I'm probably not THAT brave.  I've heard lots of people tell me they've gone.  Most people told me it wasn't scary.  I guess I was the only one nervous on the boat.  Now that I've done it, I can tell you it really wasn't too scary!  But hey, if you're scared of heights, you probably wouldn't dig being six HUNDRED feet above the water.  Just puttin' that out there!

So here is the video.  We loved the guys who ran the show.  I called them Captain and Skipper.  Their real names are Kenny and Kevin.  They did a great job with the video.  Alli got DUNKED when they dipped us in the water.  It was crazy!  But that was my favorite part! :)  Nothing better than drinking a big ol' gulp of salt water early in the morning! :)

http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

And here are some photos!  We had a great time!  I should also mention that I got TERRIBLY nauseous AFTER I went up.  The waves were super choppy and they made for a violent ride.  I'm lucky I made it back without vomiting in the boat (and making everyone very angry)!  Alli got to go TWICE.  They asked me to go again but at that point, I was too sick to think about it.  So Alli got to go again with a lady and her four year-old son.  Yup.  A four year-old!  I'm embarrassed to admit I was a little scared when that little tot wasn't even knockin' his knees!  Anyway, lucky Alli!  She had a blast and I'm so glad I got to share that experience with her! :)





















3 comments:

*A* said...

What the crap!!! You are sooooo brave. That looks like SO much fun. AWESOME

Gentry said...

Not a fan of heights, but you look like you had a blast! I would have been sick too.

easleyfamily said...

That is AWESOME!!! Way to go!