Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NKOTBSB!

NKOTBSB:  That is quite difficult to say!  I know because we were chanting it at the concert! Oh yeah, baby!  We rocked the house with New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys last week in Louisville!  Was it awesome?  It sure as heck was!  We had a blast!  I was lucky enough to attend with my sister, Beth, my sis-in-law, Kristen and her dear friend, Suzy! 

I used to have a huge crush on NKOTB boy, Jordan Knight.  I left with a new crush on Donnie Wahlberg.  Holy cow he is hot.  Don't worry....Billy is okay with this....I think!  But seriously, the concert was so fun!  Yes, they played Hangin' Tough and The Right Stuff.  I liked it.  A lot.  I should also mention that Matthew Morrison (Glee hottie) was the opening act.  And I love him.  So I was very happy!  :)

Here are some photos of our super fun night!











DONNIE!  You're welcome, ladies!




LONG LIVE NKOTB!!!  I'm not a huge fan of Backstreet Boys but it's all good!  :)  I still loved the show!

No comments: