Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Day Of School!

This is a "better late than never" post.  Blake finished school at the end of May but I didn't have time to post a blog about it because the World Cup started before I got around to it.  No, I don't put soccer above my child.  Or do I?  Well, anyway, here is the blog so at least I can say I got it done!  Woo hoo!

Here is Blake on the first day of school way back in August.

Here is Blake (after dropping all his things immediately and getting a popsicle) on his last day of school in May.

We spent the weekend (after the last day of school) in Louisville.  We got family photos taken and then went to play (and eat....A LOT) at Gattiland.  Here are some pics of the kidlets!

Lola, riding on the firetruck with her pal, Snoopy, and that random yellow bird thing (can't remember the name).  She LOVED this toy and rode it about 22 times.  I was okay with it because it meant I wasn't running around after her!


Blake, playing basketball.  He rocked it and scored LOTS of tickets for some AMAZING (sarcasm) prizes!  But hey, the kids had fun and that's all that matters, right?!?

I can't believe Blake is done with first grade!  He will be a big SECOND-grader next year.  I have memories from when I was that age!  Time goes by so quickly!  I'm very proud of Blake and how well he did this year in school!  WE LOVE YOU!


4 comments:

BradandMelanie said...

Wow! looks like a fun place! Those kiddos sure grow up fast :)

Lady Redux said...

Woodstock.

*A* said...

Isn't it so fun being a mommy?! I totally remember my 2nd grade year. It's all so crazy that we are all moms. I still feel too young to be a mom, but I totally love it!

easleyfamily said...

A lot of my memories start in 2nd grade and your in SO many of them! Love you!!