Saturday, July 10, 2010

GERMANY!

Well, I haven't watched the game yet because I was busy all day watching Blake in a 3v3 tournament!  However, I have the match waiting for me on my DVR for when I get home tomorrow.  I know the score, though.  And that makes me happy!  After I watch the championship game and the taped game tomorrow, I will be able to say I watched EVERY game of this World Cup!  WOO HOO!

So tonight, I'm over my sadness of the Germany loss.  Third place is better than nothing, I guess.  And a 3-2 victory over Uruguay is pretty impressive!  I can't wait to watch the goals! :)  And maybe, just maybe, I will bake Billy that German chocolate cake after all!

I really have nothing more to say (don't die of shock) because I'm too tired and too sunburned to do anything else besides go to bed!  Good night!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a score like 3-2, you can tell it wasn't dull. Note the final shot by Uruguay, backwards Deja vu?

The important thing is that my brother-in-law from Uruguay doesn't get to mock us about it for the next however many years.