Friday, July 30, 2010

Here's What Happens.....

When Blake has the camera.....and we aren't in the room!!!  Good thing, too.  I've been wanting some of these photos for a long time.  I just hadn't gotten around to snapping them! ;)  HA!  Blake is one funny kid....especially when he's playing a photographer!


Up close and personal with.....most of a basketball! :)

<> 
This right here is a beauty!  Just a little bit of this and a little bit of that!  :)
Yup.  The floor.  Just a plain ol' photo of the floor!
WHAT UP, BLAKE?!?!?
Showing off the big guns!
WOO WEE(said with a thick southern drawl)!  Don't mess with this!
Hello!
WHAT on earth?  These photos CRACK me up!!!!!  He's got the blue steel look DOWN!!!

OOOOHHHH, a ball under the console table!  A photograph I've been wanting to capture for oh so long! ;)




3 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

It is so funny to see pictures from "guest" photographers. He actually took some darling pictures of himself!! Much better photos than I find on my camera when a mystery person has taken it hostage for a while.

Rebecca said...

Those are hysterical!! I love Blake's "Blue Steel" look!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that picture of Blake. He is a doll!