Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Swimmer!

Blake is FINALLY learning how to swim!  Yeah, it took a while but I finally got him interested!  I wish I could have taken a video of the production Blake put on the morning of his first lesson.  It was bad.  REALLY bad.  He went a tad (A LOT) crazy.  Like cuckoo.  Nuts.  Anyway, I won't go into any details but I should say I was SHOCKED when he actually got in the water (ten minutes late)!  WOO HOO!

I'm excited to report that he did GREAT!  He LOVES it!  And he is starting another round of lessons next week!  By golly, I'm gonna get this kid to swim if it kills me! 




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Miss his cute face!! Love you guys!

The Miranda's said...

there you go again...I think we might live the same life just in different households..courtney took swimming there too and he loved it also!