Friday, July 23, 2010

Splish Splash!

Lola was taking a bath!  When we were in Louisville for the soccer tournament, my sister was also there!  We love when Jess and Genevieve come to visit!  Lola and Genevieve have a lot of fun playing together!  We thought they had plenty of space to share a bath in the garden tub!  They did.  Aren't they cuties?








And long before the visit to Louisville, we took Lola to the splash park by our house!  She LOVED it!  We were the only ones there and she couldn't get enough!  However, the second time I took her, she was miserable.  :(  I'm not sure what all that was about.  But here are the photos where she actually had fun!  We like to pretend like everything in our lives is nothing but sunshine and roses! :)




4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! And I like to pretend that everything in my life is sunshine and roses too :)

Anonymous said...

Love those bath pics! I am all on board with the pretending as well as long as I can add in some complaining now and again!

Lauren said...

the bath pics are sooooooo cute!

Kristen said...

I LOVE the bath pictures. Sure do love my nieces!!