Saturday, July 24, 2010

For Sale!

For sale by owner!

That's right, folks.  We are moving AGAIN.....eventually!  So in an abbreviated attempt to let you know what's going on...here ya go:  Billy's contract was up in this great state (not really so great) of Indiana.  His boss couldn't afford to keep him so he started interviewing at lots of other places.  We actually wanted and tried to stay here because we didn't want to move and have to sell another house!  However, this is our luck we are talking about; the only job available was in Louisville.

Billy starts his new job on Thursday.  And yes, I will be staying in Indiana.  If I go crazy and you don't hear from me for a while, first check on me, then just assume I have been overwhelmed by two people:  Lola and Blake.  I can do this! *Sigh*

We are excited about this opportunity.  We are thrilled we will be closer to family and friends.  We are not loving the fact that we will be living apart until we can sell the house (and probably through the school year for Blake).  If you know anybody who needs a wonderfully awesome house in Noblesville, send them our way!  Here is the link to Zillow (where we listed the house).  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12216-Lindley-Dr-Noblesville-IN-46060/2138161080_zpid/

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I can't believe you guys are leaving adventually, but I'm happy that you will save gas money and time sincce you'll be living in Kentucky now! I felt like you went there quite a bit.. : )

Kristen said...

Wow...I'm gonna feel pretty lame if you sell this before I ever come to see it.

easleyfamily said...

Good Luck lady!