Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Blog A Day....

Will get the readers to stay!  Right?  I know, I took a bit of a hiatus after my extensive World Cup blogging.  But now that it's over (and I'm going through withdrawals), I will finally update you on the Yadon family....every day this week!  So stay tuned!

Sooooo.....it's been about a billion degrees (just a slight exaggeration) around here.  However, we have been to the park several times.  I usually send Billy with the kids on his morning off.  While they play, I run around the pond.  When we meet up, we are all pretty much drenched in sweat.  GROSS!

Here are some photos of the fun we have in our friendly neighborhood park!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!! I can't believe how big Lola is. She's a little girl now! Can't wait until you live an hour away. Maybe then we can meet for our "once a month lunch."

Lauren said...

super cute pictures. Lola is getting so big.

The Miranda's said...

don't you love how they get old enough that they can go play without you holding them! I feel so much more free when they get to that stage! And you really need to tell me why you are leaving?!?

The Clayburn Family said...

Super cute pictures!!! Blake is getting tall!! And Lola girly is getting big!!

Tara said...

So cute! Love the one of Blake hugging Lola!

easleyfamily said...

they are growing WAY too fast! Such cuties!