Monday, July 26, 2010

Things That Make Me Chuckle!

I haven't had the best year ever.  But what makes up for it?  Laughter.  It is the best medicine, right?  Okay, it hasn't cured me but it has definitely helped.  So here are a few things that have made me laugh out loud (LOL, as my sister, Beth, loves to say...not really) over the last several months.  And yes, I'm just now getting to this blog post.   I finally decided I was being selfish by not sharing!  I know you guys want to laugh, too! :)

First of all, I love a funny infomercial.  Yeah, I've been like this pretty  much  my whole life.  So when I saw these two, I couldn't help myself.  I laughed.  Then I looked them up online and watched them again.  And I laughed some more.  So enjoy the Snuggie varsity and the PajamaJeans.  They're pretty much awesome.  Oh and make sure you have the volume up on the computer so you can watch AND listen to the infomercial!

https://www.snuggievarsity.com/flare/next
https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next

Then this happened the other day.  We are entertained very easily.  So Luca (our crazy dog) found a piece of gum.  I have no idea where she found it (Blake's room, perhaps?).  Anyway, she started chewing it and just kept on.  Of course we had to tape it.  I mean, we're always looking for ways to get on Ellen and stuff.  A dog chewing gum is pretty cool....at least Blake thought so.  You can hear him giggling throughout the whole video.  It's over a minute long, so if you get bored, sorry.  But again, cheap (free) entertainment is what we're after!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv0qtxpaPgo

And finally, there is this:


Yes, that is a guy walking in the drive-thru.  While we were in Louisville, my mom, my sister, and I decided we needed to get a Blizzard from the good ol' DQ.  I placed our order and made my way (in my car, mind you) to the window to pay.  Except.  Wait.  This guy walked on up to the window.  So not only did he WALK up to the window, but he cut me off.  For reals.  I thought it was funny.  We all laughed for a really long time (while waiting a really long time for our order).  Then I took a photo with my phone!  So it isn't the best quality but it might still churn up a chuckle! :)

Lots of other things make me laugh....mostly my children!  But if they're not making me giggle, the other little things (like infomercials) are! :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I have never seen the PajamaJean infomercial before, but I SO want them now!!! Haha, maybe not enough to spend $47.50 on them, but still... I'm intrigued...