Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ole!

Today was fun!  Why?  Let me tell you (because you know I will anyway)!

1.  The Paraguay/Japan game went into extra time and then into a penalty shoot-out.  I've been waiting for that and finally got it!  Paraguay won!

2.  Billy wasn't angry watching the two games today.

3.  I got to see the SWEET socks Paraguay was wearing.  And because they won, I get to see them again!  WOO HOO!

4.  Spain won (even though I had Portugal in my bracket)!

5.  The goal keepers (two of them) were nice to look at!  See what I mean?
Iker Casillas of Spain

Justo Villar of Paraguay

6.  David Villa scoring again!  The Spain game was fast-paced, full of hot-tempered players, and fun!  So here is another look at Villa!


7.  The only thing I don't like about today is the fact that there will be NO MORE GAMES until Friday!  BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Enjoy your time without my World Cup blogs until then! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was kind of hoping for Portugal, but I have nothing against Spain. Our family has decided to like Paraguay because two of their players, Lucas Barios and Nelson Valdez, play for our favorite German team.

I think everybody is wondering what to do with no soccer until Friday. A expect a lot of confused looking people wandering the streets of Frankfurt this afternoon and tomorrow.

How is Billy doing? recovered from Sunday?