Friday, December 31, 2010

Wick's!

Of course I couldn't finish out the year without a high school get together at my favorite pizza place EVER.  Yeah.  Like EVER.  I've been searching near and far to find a pizza place to beat Wick's.  So far my search has been in vain.  The best pizza in all the land lies in Louisville.  And I ate there a couple days ago!  It was great to see of my very dear friends from high school!  We try to get together pretty frequently but some of these people, I hadn't seen in years!  We had a great time! :)

My wonderful friend (who was in town from South Carolina) Jamie.

Me and Jennifer (With Kirk in the background)!

Me and Kristy!

The whole gang!

Me, Kristy, and Susan with our big pizza box in front of us!

Doing the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!

2 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

How fun! It is so great to be able to get together with old friends. Now I hear that Bearnos is the best pizza in Louisville??? So give me the scoop . . . where is the BEST? I am dying for some good pizza. Everything here is below par!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. I'll have to try that place some time. Maybe when you MOVE THERE???? You looks great!