Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Phone Photos!

Here are a few photos taken from my cell phone sometime in the last several weeks!  Maybe I should be a cell phone photographer!  Ha....maybe not, after you guys see these!  But I think it's some pretty cute schtuffffff!


Blake in his cute hat.  Oh, and Layne took this with his phone.  So I can't really "claim" it!  Consequently, it looks a lot better than my photos!!


Yeah, this was my photo.  I know you can barely see it because my phone flash doesn't work too well.  But this was Blake sleeping when I checked in on him last night!  Ha ha ha!  I love it!


Yes, this is my dog, Luca.  And yes, she is wearing pearls!  I think they make her look FAB!  She's still wearing them......


Lola and I the day before Thanksgiving!  You will have to excuse the red eye.  Dang cell phone pictures.  I have now (like JUST this second) realized that these aren't the "best quality" photos.  :(


So I'm cheating and adding a photo from the REAL camera!  Lola's dress was hiked up a bit!  Oops!  She just wanted to show some leg!  But I love this pic of my three cuties! :)


1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Fun Pictures and you got them from your cell phone to the computer to the blog...a very amazing feat in my book. Your family is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!