Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pictures of Us!

I'm a little behind on posting a couple blogs.  I have to get them all in before the first of the year.  Why is it so important?  Because I'm SUPER excited to print our blog from 2010.  So....it's time to start wrapping it all up.

We took these photos a week (or so) ago in front of my parent's Christmas tree.  And no, we didn't get a photo of the whole family.  We all just kept taking random photos of each other.  And yes, I'm wearing the same vest and black shirt I was wearing in the photos from the U of L game.  Oops!  Guess I should remember to bring more clothes when I leave my house!  Anyway, here they are!  Enjoy! :)
















2 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Super cute pictures. You all look fantastic.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your mom's tree. You all look great. I especially love the one with Billy's leg up.