Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Bucket" Bliss!

Bucket?  Yeah, that's what people call the new KFC Yum! Center.  What is that, you ask?  Oh, why, that's where the Louisville Cardinals now play their games.  Who went there last week?  You got it!  WE DID!  And to sum it all up in one word:  LEGEND.....wait for it......ARY!!!!!!  It was really awesome!  The whole experience made me extra happy! :):):)

I was trying to get tickets to a game to put in Blake's stocking for Christmas.  I couldn't find any games we could actually attend that actually had seats available.  Blah.  But dum-da-da-dum......my sister's father-in-law gave us his box seats for the December 18th game!  Yeah, we were so excited to check out the Bucket and cheer on our favorite team!  Thank you, Durhon, for the AMAZING seats!  They rocked our socks!  GOOOOOOOO CARDS (they won 78-49 and Siva had a slammin' 360 dunk right in front of us)!!!!

The photo my mom took that cut Billy's head off....but Lola is actually looking at the camera!

The photo that Mom took with Billy's head in it but Lola and Blake lookin' crazy!

Blake....ticket in hand....on the way to the game!

Blake and T Will!











Had to get a back view of Lola and her cute hair!  My sister, Beth, made the super cute bow!!

Lola's beloved cardinal bird mascot!

She had so much fun!!!


I had to get a shot of the city on top of the jumbo tron!

Taking a break from the game to read Elmo!

The people behind us actually caught a shirt that they threw out to the crowd.  They were kind enough to give it to Blake.  And of course, he had to put it on right away!!!





Blake checking out the hall of fame!

Of course Lola wanted to touch the tree!


GO CARDS!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awww. The pics are all sooooo good. I'm glad you guys got to do something so fun as a family-you deserve it, and more, for the hours and hours you spend apart. Love you!

NowSoLA Vintage said...

Hey Sarah,
I just recently started blogging too, so thought I'd connect with ya!
You look beautiful & have such a happy family! I sure hope that you are enjoying the holiday season & have a very Merry Christmas.
Cheers,
Lara

Anonymous said...

Hey, is there glass keeping you in that box? How did you guys not fall out. Julianna would have tried to jump. Makes me nervous. Sports, sports, sports.