Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tumbleweed!

I have LOTS of favorite restaurants in Louisville that I don't have in Indiana.  So I eat a lot when I come back for a week at a time!  ;)  My sister and I worked in a pharmacy many years ago and we were lucky enough to meet up with a few former co-workers (and some of my very favorite people)!  We had a great time catching up and I got to eat my favorite food.  You can't go wrong with that, right?

Pam and her lovely daughter, Brandi!

Me, Glenn, and Jess!

Jess and Glenn.

Me with Pam and Brandi!

2 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

You lucky girl . . . friends and food! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Now I know why we are friends. I was starting to worry with all the sports posts. But now I remember. It's the food. The food that bonds us.