Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Soccer Season Started!

And what a start it was!  The boys played a team they have never faced!  I was a little nervous!  But they did great!  I wish I could tape Blake but chasing around after Lola just doesn't offer me that luxury!  Blah.  Anyway, I did get to watch most of the game!  My little guy scored 3 (1 goal was scored while he was playing defense).  HOORAY! 

Funny thing is he asked me the day before if he could eat at Chili's or O'Charley's.  I told him no because I can't handle that kind of crazy by myself.  He asked me if we could eat there if he scored 3 goals in his game.  I chuckled to myself.  Scoring 3 goals in a game isn't quite as easy as it used to be.  I figured it wouldn't happen.  Well look who had to eat her words (THIS GAL)!!!!!  I really didn't want to go to Chili's.  But I also didn't want to go back on what I promised.  So I bucked up and took two kids to a sit-down restaurant (GASP).  Guess what?  It wasn't bad!  I survived and am here to blog about it!

Anyway, the season has started.  Next game is in a couple days!  I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!  And any other time of year that includes watching Blake play soccer!  WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Billy said...

Watching Blake play soccer (or any sport) is by far one of my favorite things to do. Blake#14 = Super Star

Watch out Europe!!