Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 9: STILL On The Road!

We slept in a little on day 9, too.  But just a little.  We knew we'd hit traffic again (and we did).  CURSE YOU, ATLANTA (I say while raising an angry fist in the air).  I drove almost the whole day.  Until I felt like I was having a heart attack.  Probably just a minor panic attack at the end of a vacation.  You know....that's normal, right?  Anyway, we were headed back to "'Tucky," as the kids call it.  So we were pretty happy about that!

We went through Knoxville instead of Nashville for a change of scenery!  I'm glad we did.  Traffic wasn't that bad (once outside of Atlanta).  So we made okay time.  We were even able to stop off and see some wonderful friends in Georgetown.  We were passing right by to get from I-75 to I-64 so we thought it would be silly not to stop for a brief bit of time!  We love the Boltons! :)

After the visit to the Boltons, I had Billy drive.  That's when I started feeling weird.  Well apparently it wasn't anything Taco John's couldn't fix.  I can't pass by without stopping for some potato oles and sopapillas!  *mouth watering just thinking about it* YUM!

Then we were back to my parent's house.  I unloaded the car, started laundry, and did something different....got BACK in the car to get some last minute Easter things at my favorite (LEAST FAVORITE) store, Walmart!  And that was that!  Again....no photos!  BORING!!

No comments: