Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disney Vacation Day 4!

6 AM wake up call again?  You know that's right!  It worked out so well for us on Magic Kingdom day.  We decided it would have to work for Hollywood Studios.  As it turns out, we probably could've slept in because we finished the park early!  We rode everything we wanted without having to wait for very long!  But for those of you planning on going to the parks, we definitely thought Hollywood Studios was a 1/2 day park!

We LOVED The Muppets in 3D!  The boys were on the Star Wars ride so Lola and I did The Muppets by ourselves!  We also did The Little Mermaid!  Lola was really well behaved in the shows!  YAY!  She loved them and I have to say I loved them, too!  I loved them much more than I loved almost vomiting on the Star Wars ride.  Yeah, I'm pretty sure Billy doesn't know me that well because it was him who convinced me to go on it.  He thought I would love it.  As I sat there, sweating profusely, trying not to vomit, and hunting for a mint (to help with the nausea), all I could think about is how Billy could think I would enjoy that!  I totally didn't.  I kept asking Blake when the ride ended.  I was pretty happy to have my feet on the ground and the ride over.  It wasn't scary or anything.  It was just one of those virtual rides that was way too much for my tummy to handle!

Billy rode the Tower of Terror by himself.  Then Blake and Billy rode the Aerosmith ride.  I wanted to go on it, too.  But Blake wouldn't ride it again and I was too scared to go alone.  Since I wasn't feeling all that great (ahem....Star Wars), I didn't put up too much of a fight!

In the middle of the day, we took another break for swimming and relaxation!  Our hotel had GIANT basketball hoops.  Blake purchased a Mickey Mouse basketball and made over seven shots on the crazy tall hoop!  People who walked by were amazed that he could  even make the baskets!  I've included a few photos of Blake on the court just so you can see how tall the hoops were! :)

We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Toy Story Mania ride!  Mainly because I was really good at shooting my targets.  I won't lie.  Billy beat my score.  But I was a close second!  I was able to get a Fast Pass so Billy and Lola got to ride it again.  Guess what?  They got stuck.  Yes, indeed.  It was only for about five minutes but still.....

We also got to go to the American Idol taping!  Blake loved it because we got to vote and everything!  He also told me that I should have auditioned because I would've won.  Then I could have tried out for the REAL American Idol show!  He's so cute! :)

Helpful hint of the day:  wear matching colors in the park.  We all wore hot pink.  Well, everyone except Blake (who doesn't own anything pink)!  It made it easy to find my little family!

*Picture time*











No comments: