Friday, April 20, 2012

Concluding Day 12 With a Totally RANDOM Post!

Motorcycle Gangs and Insects!

Yup.  That's my title and I'm sticking to it.  I kinda don't really mean motorcycle "gangs" per se.  But what I really want to talk about is the fact that if you have a motorcycle, you're automatically friends with TONS of people.  Maybe I should call it the motorcycle "club."  I noticed the other day (and every other time I see multiple bikes on the road) that all motorcycle drivers wave to the other motorcycle drivers.  I kinda think that it should be bike specific. For example, if you're rollin' on a Harley, you shouldn't be doing the low wave to the Ninja drivers.  Those guys are a TOTALLY different type of people.  Right?

Well, anyway, they don't seem to discriminate.  So I wish I had a motorcycle (do you think a moped would count?).  The return to warm weather has brought out more bikes.  And with more bikes, there are more waves.  Or head nods.  Or whatever cool thing they feel like doing.  And I'm always jealous.  For reals.  I'm gonna start that up with the other Chevy HHR drivers out there.  Why the heck not?  Why should it only be motorcycles?  Be lookin' for me, HHRs.  I'm coming.  And I'm coming with a smile AND a wave! :)

Now about the insects.  OH MY STARS.  Why are there so many bugs out SO EARLY?  What's that you say?  It was never cold enough to wipe them all out?  Oh yeah.  Well then somebody needs to buy me a flipping bee keeper suit so I can get to my mailbox in one piece.  That ain't no jive.  I'm kinda (super) scared to get the mail every day.  I open the door and am immediately engulfed in a circle of swarming bugs.  There are flies, spiders, wasps, bees, bigger bees, etc....It takes all the nerve I have to get to the mailbox and back!  I HATE things that chase me.  And when things are chasing me, I'm going to run.  I don't care if it's a fly, a bee, a bear....Whatever it is, I'm going to run.

I hope I can figure out a way to dodge the bugs and get to the mailbox without looking like a huge idiot on a daily basis.  Maybe some bug spray?  Or maybe I'll just keep looking for the bee keeper suit.  I think that would be pretty cool.  Almost as cool as being part of a motorcycle "club."

And that's what I have to say about two totally unrelated (random) topics!  I hope you've enjoyed the 12 days of blogging...brought to you by Simply Sarah!  Feel free to leave (nice) comments!  I'm totally missing those lately.  You people know I don't have much daily adult interaction, right?  So I'll take what I can get.....even if it is a comment on a blog!  Thank YOU in advance for your many, many comments!  G'night! :)

No comments: