Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 8....On The ROAD Again!

Universal was our last day in Florida.  We slept in a little (after being SERIOUSLY sleep deprived all week) and then we were off!  I didn't drive at all (again).  And this time the snack stash was way too tempting.  I think I ate just about everything that was left!  Oops.

The kids were wild and crazy (again).  It rained a little (again).  And we sat in lots of traffic (again).  The good news is that we arrived in Atlanta early enough to swim.  And I even ran a quick 5K on the treadmill at the hotel.  We were in bed early so we could finish up the rest of the long drive!

Best part of the day?  The Stache 'Tastic bumper sticker I saw.  I'm currently really into the moustache thing.  I even have a board of party ideas for my stache bash over on Pinterest.  So I giggled when I saw that AWESOME bumper sticker.  I wish I had one.

Something else I observed?  The ridiculous amounts of anti abortion billboards through Florida and Georgia.  And to contrast with those, there were also PLENTY of "adult" advertising, as well.  What the hay?  Kids can READ.  I felt like I had to keep distracting Blake so he wouldn't look out his window.  Yeah.  It was that bad.  The scenery was beautiful and then every ten seconds, I'd have to look at a XXX billboard.  Thanks for that (sarcasm).

Anyway, that was our relatively non eventful day 8!  And guess what? I don't think I have a single picture!  I know you're in shock! :)

No comments: