Sunday, April 22, 2012

Billy's Birthday Weekend!

I'm giving my post a title about celebrating Billy's birthday.  It's probably because I feel super bad that NO pictures were taken of anything to do with Billy's birthday (opening gifts, blowing out candles, eating cake, the decorations we put up....).  Epic fail.  Sorry, babe (that's Billy I'm talking to)!  I should also let you know that Billy's birthday was during the week but since we couldn't be together then, we had to celebrate a few days late!  Also, I was out of town until Sunday.  It's ironic.  I spent the weekend in Louisville helping my sister with a wedding.  Billy was in Indy taking care of the kiddos!  Funny how that works!

Anyway, as I mentioned, I was in Louisville.  Friday I was able to help my sister with a wedding rehearsal.  Then I was able to go to a baseball game (Louisville Bats) with my friends Susan, Chad, and Becca.  We had a great time!  And the seats were awesome!  We were also able to meet up with our friend Adam a little later!  Susan scored us free tickets (THANK YOU)!  So that's always fun!  The weather was perfect and it was fun to get some time away and enjoy the night with my pals!


One light picture!

One dark picture!

Saturday was a day FULL of wedding fun.  I left my parent's house at 11 AM and didn't return until almost midnight.  It was a LONG day but the wedding was fabulous!  Also....my sister is an AMAZING wedding planner (name dropping...Bella Vita Weddings)!  Remember that if any of you people in Louisville are getting married soon!  :)  After the long day of wedding festivities, I got rested up and left Sunday morning for the drive back to Indy.


Tables we set up!

The tent at night....bad lighting for the picture....I know!

Beautiful bridesmaid, Jess!

As you know, we were just back from vacation on Easter.  So we still had to do the Easter egg hunt at the house.  That happened right when I got home.  Then we colored Easter eggs.  I should have taken a picture when Lola spilled the ENTIRE bowl of blue dye all over herself, Billy, the table, and the floor.  But I didn't.  I wasn't all that mad (considering...).  I just thought it was her wonderful way of welcoming me home! ;)  After that mess was cleaned up, it was on to Billy!  Again, I have no pictures.  But he opened up his gifts and then ate the cupcakes he requested! 

















One picture of Billy!! Pay no attention to me! :)


It was a great weekend.  I got to see friends.  I got to see family (including my sister, Jess, her hubby and little Genevieve)!  And I got to spend a lovely day at home with my little family!  Hooray for beautiful weekends and for making awesome memories! :)

No comments: