Friday, April 13, 2012

Day Five!

I'm going to blog Epcot using bullets.  Why?  Because I can, I guess!  I'm just trying to switch things up a bit!

  • It was approximately 9 billion degrees when we were there.  I'm pretty sure that's what it felt like anyway.  It made it very hard to enjoy ourselves but we sure gave it our all!
  • We ate lunch in "Italy."  The food was delicious and I was glad I gave myself a day off the old diet!
  • Lola loved the Nemo ride!  And so did the rest of us!  We love Nemo!
  • I liked the Test Track ride!  I actually got to go on something because I made Blake go with me FIRST!  WOO HOO!  It was fun!
  • We left kinda early and checked into our hotel by Universal.  It was much nicer than the hotel at Disney!  Also....I'm pretty sure we were the only Americans there.  But it's cool.  I enjoy accents!
  • Bad news....the kids wanted a big Mickey Mouse balloon when we were at the other two parks.  I kept telling them to wait so we could get it the last day.  Don't do that, folks.  Epcot does NOT have the balloons.  I repeat.  Epcot does NOT have the balloons.  That made for some pretty sad kids but I guess they survived!
  • Billy lost his cell phone charger.  He was sure he left it at the Disney resort.  We spent a long time waiting for them to check.  As it turns out, it was in the glove compartment in the car all along.  Yeah.
  • We were able to spend some time with Billy's Uncle Casey!  He's amazing and we were lucky to be able to see him!
*PICTURE OVERLOAD*

























No comments: