Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Smileys!

When things are super crazy, I try to remember to smile over the small things!  Life around here is often very stressful and occasionally I feel like I'm going to lose it.  Like REALLY lose it.  But if you read my blog, you already know this!  I apologize.  I try to avoid complaining.  So I'm going to post some random photos that make me happy!

The first one is a note someone left on my car while I was shopping at Wal-Mart (shudder.....how I loathe Wal-Mart).  But the note made me chuckle.  I love fellow U of L fans!  GO CARDS!  The second photo is of Lola eating her first ring pop.  It was awesome!  The last two photos are of the kiddos playing at the park before Blake's football party (trophy presentation)!  Life is good, people.  Life is good!




1 comment:

easleyfamily said...

Sometimes it's just the small stuff! Love you!