Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last Game!

Last Saturday was also Blake's last game of the fall season.  They played an older, undefeated team so we knew it would be tough.  And tough it was.  Blake's team lost 8-1.  OUCH.  It was bad.  But what wasn't bad?  The way Blake played!  I have never seen him play better!  He was aggressive, he had several shots on goal (all saved by the keeper), he had several awesome corner kicks, and he pretty much played his heart out. 

It wasn't the best way to end the season but it was fun to watch our team pass well and play with all they had.  I should also mention that we scored two own goals.  So their team had a couple freebies.  You're welcome.  Here are the only photos I took all season.  Yeah.  I'm convinced that my camera brings them bad luck.  And judging by Saturday's outcome, I'm totally right!  Here's to an awesome season, NUSC!











No comments: