Monday, November 21, 2011

OOOOOOHHHHHH Blake!

So as you know, we go to the library a lot.  Blake reads.  I read.  Lola runs around crazy.   You know....the usual.  Anyway, Blake has been checking out a lot of books from the biography section.  Last visit to the library?  About twenty books about Tim Duncan.  Don't ask me why he is a Spurs fan.  I'm not sure why he picked that team?  But anyway, he did.  And he likes Tim Duncan.

I put him to bed the other night.  He came down shortly to tell me he finished one of his books.  Then he started reading another one about Tim Duncan.  The next time he came down (heaven forbid he actually go to sleep when I put him to bed.....), he was carrying a letter.  I, in no way, influenced this.  But it's pretty much the BEST thing I've ever, ever seen!  And Tim Duncan?  You better write back! :):):)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so cute!! And awesome!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! I bet he does write back!

Tara said...

That is awesome. Who wouldn't love to get that letter?!!??