Friday, November 11, 2011

Lola is STILL a Destroyer!!!!!

In case you were wondering, Lola still makes it a point to DESTROY pretty much everything.  Most of the time.  Some other things she does?  Well, she refuses to get dressed and wears pajamas ALL day long.  Not only does she wear them....but she changes them about ten times a day (roughly).  Time to move the pajama drawer out of Lola's reach?  Perhaps......

Anyway, in case you don't believe that Lola is a terror (a cute terror, but a terror none-the-less....), here are some photos!  And I should mention this was all in a day's work!  It must be hard being two (almost three)!

First, she broke my ENTIRE jar of lotion by throwing it across the kitchen floor.  It made a fine mess.....a fine mess, indeed.  Then she got a CD of mine and broke it into several pieces.  It's a good thing I didn't label it because I might be in worse shape if I was pining away for my favorite tuneage!  Not knowing what it was makes it easier!  Then she came into the living room and scattered her movies and everything else she could find! It was a pretty ginormous mess.  Finally?  As if all that was NOT enough....she took her blue crayon and colored her hair.  Yes.  Her scalp, her hair....it's all in there (yes, that rhymes and no I wasn't trying...).

And through all the crazy, she ends up looking SO cute and I can't help but love her to little bits and pieces!  She melts my heart.....naughty OR nice.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Lola! What a hott--except for Mommy, who is in charge of cleanup! Love you so much, anyway! Mama Tucky

Anonymous said...

Sorry--what a HOOT--guess I really should proofread this stuff!

*A* said...

Well, she sure is cute:-)