Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FFF!

FFF?  Forced family fun.  Yeah.  I'm all about that lately.  This past weekend was FILLED with it!  First up?  The Indianapolis Children's Museum.  I know I've posted photos from the museum before.  But you know me.  I have to use my iPhone camera.  And Billy snapped some pics with his phone, too!

This trip to the museum was different because we are members now.  Yes.  We feel very special.  And because we are elitists (ha), we were able to enjoy late night hours.  For members only, they were open until 9 PM Friday.  So we arrived at five and spent THREE hours there.  It totally rocked!  We weren't used to being one of the only people there.  We pretty much had the run of the place.  The kids had a blast!  And I might have dabbled in the childish fun, too!  One of the best parts?  Members ride the carousel for free!  Yup.  Lola loved riding on "Bambi."  The rest of us chose our favorite steeds!  Good times were had by all!  Of course, here are some tiny (camera) photos for your viewing pleasure!  And if you're feeling adventurous, click on the link to see a postcard Blake and I created in Egypt.  Okay not really Egypt.  But the Egypt that the museum created!!!!  http://www.museumbridge.net/indianapolis/email_anim.php?dval=20111118_174638














No comments: