Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Was Hoppin'!

What do you do when it rains cats and dogs ALL weekend long?  Well, you have your Easter egg hunts inside.  Yeah, the kids (and by "kids," I mean BLAKE) weren't too happy about that!  But hey, candy is candy, right?  Lola loved finding eggs and Blake loved finding the stuff INSIDE the eggs!  All-in-all, we had a great Easter weekend together as a family.  And I am proud to say I stayed away from chocolate.  Though, as you readers know, I dabbled in the jelly beans.  And they KEEP taunting me.  Anyway, here are some photos from the weekend (I know they are out of order, but you get the idea)!





















9 comments:

easleyfamily said...

oh, so cute!

dstrytruitt said...

Hooray candy and eggs!!!
You guys are so cute!

The Clayburn Family said...

Very cute pictures!!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I'm loving the spring colors you guys are wearing. Looks awesome

Pollyanna said...

Was already thinking that I miss having family nearby, but these pics just make me miss you more! Here's "Hopping" to see y'all soon.

Gentry said...

Love the monochromatic look on Blake and Billy. Jaden used to love hunting easter eggs, she would have me hide the eggs inside the house way after easter. (This could be a good idea to keep your little one busy. Blake might even hide them so you don't have to *Winning*)

Arien said...

Hope you guys had a great easter!!! Hows the weather your way???

The Miranda's said...

Happy Easter to you guys!!!!

easleyfamily said...

You guys are TOO cute!