Friday, April 22, 2011

This Just In.......

Blake has broken up with his girlfriend, Maddie.  You all remember the sweet drawing he did of her, right?  Well, he came and home yesterday and told me he had to break up with her.  Why?  He told her (in these words), "Being your boyfriend just isn't going to work out."  Huh.  And there ya have it.  My son, the heart breaker!  He did inform me they would remain friends but that he is now "single."  It was very hard to keep a straight face.  But I did giggle on the inside.  For a long time!  I just had to share! :)

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

K...that is adorable... :) He needs to save himself for one of my girls anyways :)

Rebecca said...

I totally know how you feel! I loved it the day that Little Ernie came home from kindergarten and told me that he'd broken up with 3 of his girlfriends so that he could be exclusively with the 4th. 2 he broke up with to their face, one he broke up with "in his mind". Hilarious!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Ha ha, that was cute!

The Miranda's said...

lol..i LOVE it!