Monday, April 11, 2011

HAPPY! :)

Billy opening his presents!

I can't believe I didn't post a happy blog last week.  I guess it was because we had just gotten home the day before and had all kinds of drama with a sick dog!  YAY (sarcasm!  But today.....well, today, I have lots of reasons to be happy!  It's my Billy's birthday!  So I thought I'd do an extra special happy blog....all about the 5 things about Billy that make me happy! :)

1.  He works super hard for our family.  So hard, in fact, that he took a great job in a different city....a different state, even.  I miss him like crazy and I'm quite sad that he isn't here with us on his special day.  I know it's "just another day" but not to me!  I love to go cccccrrrazzzyyy on birthdays!

2.  He gives super awesome back massages.  I mean, he is a chiropractor, right?!?  He has to know how to fix backs! :)

3.  He is an excellent father and a wonderful husband.  For reals.  It broke my heart today when I went in to get Lola and all she wanted was her daddy.  She cried and cried.  Both Blake and Lola love spending time with Billy.  Oh, and I do, too! I guess I should say that!

4.  He laughs at my jokes.  Since I think I would be a bang-up performer on Last Comic Standing....it's nice to know I would have some support (even if only from my husband and my dear friend, Jenny)! ;)

5.  He is supportive of my writing and genuinely (or he is an excellent actor, too) thinks I can be published at some point in my life!

I could go on and on and on!  Basically, Billy is awesome! :)  We miss him every day.  I can't wait until we can spend all birthdays and holidays TOGETHER!  Happy birthday, Billy!  We LOVE you! :)

Be happy everyone!  Because what else would you rather be?!? ;)

2 comments:

Jenny Squire said...

I would NOT support you on Last Comic Standing, I would compete against you and TAKE YOU DOWN!

Gentry said...

I also enjoy your witty humor, which is why I keep coming back for more. Happy Bday, Billy!