Monday, April 4, 2011

Bobcat!

Blake had his first pack meeting last Thursday!  He worked extra hard so he could get his first badge!  HOORAY!  So he has his bobcat!  And we were lucky enough to see about FIVE minutes of it. I kept trying to tell Lola she needed to be quiet so we could watch Blake.  She replied (very loudly), "NO BLAKE.  NO BLAKE."  It was awesome and not at all embarrassing.  Sheesh.  At least I was able to stay in the room long enough for Blake to pin the bobcat on my shirt!  Had I known I was going up in front of a room full of people, I might have taken my jacket and sunglasses off and stuff.  Oh well!  It was fun!  I apologize the pictures are mostly blurry.  Yeah.  It's a common occurrence with me.  And this time I can't blame my cell phone.


Disregard ME in this photo.  UGH.  But Blake is cute!


The stuff Lola decided to do during the meeting!

 Caps For Sale!

Blake was in a play in his classroom last week!  They divided into three groups and performed skits based on books.  Blake's book was Caps For Sale (which I love).  He was the peddler! He enjoyed wearing 20 caps on his head!  I thought it was cute.  Of course with Lola in tow, I didn't get to see much.  But I did sneak in and catch one photo of Blake (yes, with my cell phone camera)!  It's all I could do!  Have I  mentioned it's rather challenging going to all these functions by myself with two kids?!?  Yeah, just had to throw that in there.  And to all you ladies who have more than two kids....I don't know how you manage!  Anyway, here is cute Blake:

1 comment:

Gentry said...

I have just one. She is me reincarnate. My mom said if she had me first, she may not have had any more. Maybe this is why I don't want more kids. Don't get me wrong. Jaden is great... but challenging. Not looking forward to the teenage years. I am definitely due some pay back.