Monday, April 25, 2011

HAPPY! :)

Well, today has been a little better than last Monday so this should be a tad easier! ;)  I mean, sure, it's SUPER annoying that my kids are currently fighting over everything they can find.  But I'm trying to remember to take DEEP breaths.  Slowly.  And count to ten.   You get what I'm sayin'!  Anyway, here are five things that make me happy!

1.  Thinking about the fact that Billy took a frozen container of spaghetti sauce to work and ate it as if it were soup!!! *SHUDDER*  That seriously makes me want to vomit.  But it also makes me laugh!  You see, I freeze meals during the week so he has things to take to Louisville when he goes back on Monday morning.  I always tell him EXACTLY what to take so I'm not sure why he grabbed the frozen container of spaghetti sauce?!?  Alas, he did.  And he couldn't figure out why the soup tasted so weird.  Seriously?  Who couldn't identify spaghetti sauce?  Anyway, it's funny, right?

2.  If you know me, you know I love Easter candy.  So I'm happy right now because I scored some awesome deals on 1/2 price candy today....as if I needed it.  No, no I didn't.  But still.....who can pass up 1/2 price candy?  (Probably everyone but me).....

3.  The fact that I limited myself to about 100 jelly beans yesterday.  Yes, the candy was very tempting.  And yes, I bought more today.  But I'm not eating it until I'm done with my super diet.  I didn't mean to eat 100 jelly beans (give or take ten) but I couldn't help it.  Starburst jelly beans=total awesomeness!

4.  I'm happy that Lola has just now figured out how to open AND unlock the sliding glass door in the kitchen.  Oh.  Wait.  That brings other emotions out besides the happy.  It's actually super annoying.  But on the positive, she's a smart cookie to figure that out!  Bravo, Lola!  You have come up with EVEN more ways to stress your mama out!

5.  My treadmill.  It makes me happy!  Still.  Even though Lola drew on it with a crayon over the weekend.  Word.

Stay happy AND dry out there, folks!  :)

5 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Yuck on eating frozen spaghetti sauce!! Yum on eating Starburst jelly beans. I actually picked up a bag (or two) today for 1/2 price too! Yay for cheap(er) candy!!

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

You are a wonderful wife!

Anonymous said...

The half price candy is my husbands down fall, he intended to go out to the store to get some, but as a supportive wife, I faked a mini-disaster so that he had to stay home. We're both trying to loose the baby weight! lol

Gentry said...

Such a guy thing to say, "Hmm, this tastes kinda funny *shrugs* and takes another bite." Haha! Brownie points for prepping meals for the hubby in advance. You're making me feel like I was such a slacker in my marriage(s). I think I already knew that. ;-)

Rosemarie said...

Dallas brought eggs with jelly beans in it. Everyone was saying "WHERE did you get these jelly beans - they are so yummy." I didn't eat any but said that Dallas brought them. Turns out they were star burst jelly beans. So you scored a great deal at 50% off!! Took some leftovers to Sunday School and my kids (17 yrs old) went wild over them too!!