Thursday, April 7, 2011

Magic Mountain. But not THE Magic Mountain.

Our Columbus weekend blogs continue!  Because it was so cold (yes, I'm still talking about the weather) we had to resort to some inside activities.  We decided to go to a fun center called Magic Mountain.  Yeah, I wish I was at the REAL Magic Mountain, too.  But you know me.  And you know I love arcades.  So I was happy.....playing games and winning tickets!  That's how I roll!  Blake and Lola had fun, too!  Not only did we play tons of games, but Blake and Billy dabbled in a little laser tag, too!  I didn't get any photos of that, though (as you can surely understand with it being dark and all....).



We also had a great time at the hotel pool!  And by "we" I mean Billy, Blake and Lola.  I don't do the whole getting-in-a-bathing-suit-in-public thing!  You're welcome, world.  I should note that I will be making a trip to the beach in a couple months.  And when it comes to going to the beach, I can't miss the chance to get in the ocean.  I will indeed have to step into a bathing suit.  Sorry, world.  Anyway, my point is that the rest of my little family had a lot of fun in the pool and hot tub! :)  I had fun taking photos!











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola looks so happy in the pool!!! Billy's a good sport to take them in. Ivan always makes me come in too. I have a problem with the whole indoor, disgusting, germ-infested pool thing. Other than that, no problem!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I remember as a kid thinking that going to the hotel swimming pool was one of the highlights of family vacations. I'm not sure what that says about our family vacations.

The Miranda's said...

fun for you guys! We NEED to do something like that!

Rebecca said...

My kids adore hotel swimming pools! Looks like fun!

dstrytruitt said...

There's just something about other people's bathrooms, bedrooms, and swimming pools that fascinates children. I, too, recall the hotel pool as a major highlight of my childhood family vacations.
I believe my only stay in Columbus involved an arcade in a large shopping mall...don't recall the name, though. Doesn't say much for the city?