Monday, April 18, 2011

HAPPY! :)

It has been a ROUGH week.  And I do mean ROUGH.  I decided to write this blog while my kids are still awake.  Because when I put them to bed, I get no relief!  Blake wakes up about 20 times a night (but that's news for a whole different blog post)!!!!  So while I'm still relatively "happy," I figured I should blog.  That sure makes sense to me! :)

1.  I'm happy because the lemon zest cookie is back at Paradise Bakery.  And I may or may not have about 18 (give or take...) in my freezer right now!  Oh yeah.  I'm a hoarder of cookies.  And I'm not ashamed.  Well, maybe a little.....

2.  I've been consistent with my diet AND with exercising for an ENTIRE week with no mistakes (thus the "frozen" condition of the lemon zest cookies).  I should also mention that I'm very hungry.  But I'm happy that I've actually been behaving myself.

3.  I'm happy that soccer season started again.  Well, I should say, the games have started again.  Blake plays all year long.  He scored one goal on Saturday and his team won 3-0.  It was a tough game.  And very cold.  But it was worth watching!

4.  I'm happy that lots of shows are new this week!  WOO HOO for all of us tv addicts out there!  I will be very busy this week, at least.  Not doing anything productive or meaningful, mind you.  But I will be living in fantasy world while watching all my shows!

5.  I'm pretty happy at this exact moment because Lola is brushing the floor.  Yeah.  I'm pretty sure that's why I bought her a brush.  But whatever.  She's occupied and I'm smiling!  It's obviously a win-win!

Have a jolly good week, my friends!  And leave comments.  That would make me the happiest girl on earth (maybe......there might be someone happier than me but I'm not sure who it is)!!!  But seriously, I'm NOT happy because people don't leave comments anymore.  Well, not many people.  Maybe my readers have left me?  Or I'm boring now?  Or something.  That makes me sad......But now I'm watching Lola again and I'm happy.  All is right in the world (for now......)! :)

12 comments:

Gentry said...

Hope the sitch with Blake's sleeping improves soon! Those lemon cookies sound good. I would have to leave them at the store. Will Power is a guy I have yet to meet.

NowSoLA Vintage said...

Good for you staying strong with the cookies...if I had them in my freezer i'd just eat them frozen. lol! hope this week is not so rough!

Anonymous said...

Well I am sad cause we didn't get to see you this weekend. But hopefully soon!! Have fun on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

i try to leave comments but it hardly ever lets me. if this goes through i will be shocked. i read your blog all the time. :) Keep it up, it's great!!

stacy

Lauren said...

you have way more self control then I do. I would have eaten all of the cookies by now. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You should write a book! You are amazing! Keep writing!

dstrytruitt said...

Cookies making it to the freezer would be unlikely here. The Food and Cooking channels sustain our sweet-tooth instead. You are so very strong!
Hope the TV keeps you occupied and that the "happy" comes easier sooner than later.

easleyfamily said...

Your "Happy" posts make me happy :)

Anonymous said...

Hitting the preview button b4 posting a comment seems to help.

Rebecca said...

Why the heck isn't Blake sleeping?? That sounds miserable! Enjoy the cookies :)

Anonymous said...

I am also dieting and exercising. I am on my second week of P90-X. It seems to me that the dieting part is waaaaay harder than the exercising. I blame Jess because of the candy hoarding. I enjoy your blogs and I'm glad our daughters had so much fun with eachother.

-Brandon

The Clayburn Family said...

I want one of those cookies you are hoarding in the freezer. They sound awesome!

I was in Louisville last weekend. I was thinking of you.

Why doesn't the Blakester sleep??? That stinks!