Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Little Artist!

I keep meaning to blog about Blake's art show.  But I keep forgetting.  Oops.  I'm a slacker.  But hey, I'm writing the blog now so all should be forgiven!

Two weeks ago, Blake had two pieces of art selected for the county-wide art show.  I was very proud of him since his art teacher at school told me it was quite a feat (to have not just one but TWO pieces in the show)! YAY for Blake!  His pieces were awesome!  I'm so proud of him and am a wee bit jealous of his artistic abilities.  Basically a stick figure is about all you'll see from me.  And even then, it isn't great.  Yeah.  I'm pretty bad.  But Blake?  Well, he rocks!

Blake next to his piece!  Which I think is amazing!


Blake next to his Statue of Liberty!  I love it!


Lola was happy just to hang out in the school cafeteria!

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

That's awesome! Way to go Blake! I too am jealous of his abilities...I got nothin!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are really good! And Lola is SO PRETTY!!

dstrytruitt said...

Totally awesome!
Frame those suckers and buy an easel and paint set for his room!!

Gentry said...

Blake's artwork is really good! Jaden is also very artistic. I can be, with great effort (which I do not expend often).