Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY! :)

WOW!  Well since this week kicks off March MADNESS....I have a lot to be happy about!  So number 1 is oh so easy!

1.  BASKETBALL!!!!  WOO HOO!  I have already entered my awesome bracket in about 3 different contests.  Show me some money! ;)  And of course I will be cheering on my Louisville Cardinals all along the way!

2.  In thinking of sports....I was reminded of Blake's super cute comment yesterday.  And I know my happy posts are all supposed to be "in the moment".  But my thoughts are indeed "in the moment."  Blake told me that when he's a professional soccer player, he would like it if I moved to England so I could watch him play every game.  I agreed.  I hope he also knows he will have to hook me up with some living accommodations!  :)

3.  I'm still NOT happy about daylight savings time.  But I am happy that Lola has done reasonably well with the time change.  Blake?  He's been so-so!  Me?  I'm pretty darn tired, too.  And I'm still raising an angry fist in the air questioning WHY the crazy time change?  Yeah.  I really do.  And I look exceptionally cool doing so!

4.  I found a house I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE in Louisville.  This makes me happy.  It makes me sad that my own house is STILL for sale and if it ever sells, the house I love will more than likely be gone.  I love looking at real estate.  But it's kind-of a crazy torture I put on myself.  I fall in love.  Then it is ripped away (and by that I mean....someone else buys it).  So the moral?  I guess I should stop looking at houses online.

5.  I'm happy because my family is safe.  I think we were all astounded at world events this week.  My thoughts and prayers are with those who are struggling and in need of comfort (and so much more...)!  I'm happy that Billy's brother and his family are safe in Japan.  I'm happy that his brother is safe in Hawaii.  And I'm happy that his family is safe in Seattle.  Nothing can make anyone happier than that, right?!?

I hope everyone has an awesome week!  Don't forget to fill out those brackets!  And don't forget to root for my team!  And if you don't.....well, then I will be SOOOOOOOO not happy! ;)

1 comment:

Gentry said...

I've always wished I was more interested in sports. I guess I would have to make myself watch it every once in a while, for starters. Oh well, it seems you are doing my job for me.