Monday, March 7, 2011

HAPPY! :)

It's time to reveal the five things that are making me happy right now!  For those of you who don't read my blog (GASP), I do this every Monday!  So it is time to tell you all what is making me smile!

1.  I didn't leave the house at all today!  It was fun!  And I'm not saying I go somewhere day in and day out!  It just makes me happy to know that I got to be lazy most of the day!

2.  I FINALLY cleaned out Blake's closet and dresser drawers.  I guess after WAY too long of fighting with the clothes and trying to get everything to stay in the drawers, I caved!  Blake is old enough to clean his own room but for some reason, it never gets done!  Of course it was a ridiculous mess before it looked better at all.  Why?  Because Lola kept herself busy pulling all of his toys out while I was trying to sort clothes.

3.  I'm totally caught up on the shows on the DVR.  I can't believe it.  It's taken FOREVER to get where I am!  And hooray!  I'm finally there! :)

4.  I got all my bills paid!  WOO HOO!  It's always frustrating to pay bills!  But it's also always kinda fun to write checks and balance the checkbook! Yeah, I know.  I'm weird.  But I really do like it!  I never like the balance after paying bills but the process is what I enjoy!  It would be EVEN more fun if I had a million trillion dollars!  Just sayin'!!!

5.  My soup is ready!  And I'm HUNGRY!  And I'm watching The Bachelor!  YAY!

I hope all my readers have a lovely evening and a super fantastic week! :)

3 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Can you come and do Ethan and Ashton's drawers tomorrow? Holy cow, what a disaster. I'm glad you are finished and can move forward. :) Great happy list!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you do this!! I might steal the idea! and your taste in music is perfection :)

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I totally love paying bills too!! I thought it was just me!! Ok, so are you for Emily or chantel? I don't think either is right for him, but I hope it's Emily.