Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heartbreak City!!!

Be still, my sad, sad heart.  I can't believe my beloved Louisville Cardinals are out of the tourney.  Well, actually I can believe they are out.....given that they played like one of Blake's basketball teams (no offense to Blake)!  I think I could have thrown on a uniform and taken down the Cardinals by myself.  It was THAT bad.  It was so bad that I actually changed the channel from time to time and watched other games.  And not only are they out?  They messed up my whole bracket!  I guess when you have faith in your team, you always have them winning the national championship.  I'm glad I didn't put any money on my bracket.  But I WAS trying to win that $1,000,000 for a perfect bracket (online contest).  So thanks to MY own team, I will not be a millionaire (because I'm pretty sure I would have won.....or not;).



I guess it's safe to say the luck of the Irish was not with me today.  :(  Well, on a positive note, my kids had a fun St. Patrick's Day.  Of course we had brinner again with green eggs and ham (turkey bacon was substituted for the ham), and green pancakes.  Yum (maybe???)!





In other news.....Blake went to Cub Scouts for the first time tonight.  He was ever so excited!


That's about all, folks!  I'm going to keep watching basketball even though I'm dying on the inside (sniff sniff)....

3 comments:

NowSoLA Vintage said...

I love the green eggs & ham...how fun!

Rebecca said...

Ah Cub Scouts :) Nigel started back in the fall and Ernie's only got one year left! Good times!

The Miranda's said...

you were the first person I thought of when I heard Louisville lost! I'm soooo sorry! I hope you are doing ok though!