Monday, January 24, 2011

HAPPY! :)

I'm finding it a tad more difficult to write this post today.  It hasn't been the best day ever.  Not even close.  Blah.  Alas, I have much to be thankful for and for that, I'm always happy! :)  So at this EXACT moment, the five things I'm grateful for are:

1.  My favorite blankie.  I've had it since I left for college and I love it.  Like A LOT!

2.  Dr. House.  Yeah, the Dr. House on TV.  I love that my kids are in bed and House is on the DVR.  That makes me happy.

3.  The new college rankings that show that U of L (though losing a TERRIBLE game last week to Providence) is still ranked!  WOO HOO!

4.  The anticipation of going to Utah for a mini vacation in less than three weeks!  I'm super excited but SUPER nervous to leave the kidlets without both of their parents for a few days.

5.  Knowing that I get to go to bed in a few hours.  That, my friends, makes me happy. Yeah, I could technically go to bed now if I wanted to.  But I need some alone time for a few hours a day! :)

I hope, as I always do, that you are all happy.....even if it is just a small something that makes you smile! :)

Me in my blankie, holding my Diet Coke.  Mmmmm.......

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

a blanket and a diet coke- that is happiness for me too!!

easleyfamily said...

You're just cute!

*A* said...

I love Diet Cokes that cost $1 Oh ya!!!!!