Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY! :)

Things that make me happy:

1.  My children and my Billy (I have to say that first because I feel like people will judge me.....when really, at THIS moment, Diet Coke makes me the happiest).

2.  Diet Coke (seriously....don't judge me)!

3.  Football (and the Oregon uniforms....could their helmets BE any cooler?  Answer:  no.  No they cannot).

4.  Comfortable pants.  They're probably not as comfortable as pajamajeans (which I noticed have taken off in popularity WAY after I talked about them on my blog)!  But anyway, my pants are comfortable and I haven't left the house all day.  How's that for lazy?

5.  My U of L slippers (even though Lola barfed on them several months ago).  I cleaned them but refused to wear them because the thought totally grossed me out.  Then one day, I was in a pinch and needed something on my feet to run outside.  Barf slippers it was.  And I've been wearing them again ever since! :)

Hope you guys have at LEAST five things that are making you happy RIGHT NOW! :)

Because every blog is better with a photo.....you're welcome! :)
My sister took this photo over the holidays and I LOVE it!  Blake is currently on vacation with his dad and I'm sooooooo missing him!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

k to the dizzle said...

Aw, I like your five favorite things. And seriously, I'd have diet sunkist on my list---now you really wanna judge huh? I can't help it...its sooooo goood!

easleyfamily said...

Love your five fav's! Today, sadly, my kids would not make the TOP of my list...but I suppose they'd make it in the middle somewhere! I may steal this post idea :)Love you! Miss you!

*A* said...

What a cute post! I will have to get get thinking and post some of mine on my blog.

The Miranda's said...

I totally have 5 things that make me happy! I'm glad you do too!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see my name anywhere on there. Is it because I suck at commenting on your blog? Well get ready, because HERE THEY COME!